Food & Nutrition

Our school offers healthy meals each day. Starting the school year 2024-25, our district will be participating in Minnesota's Free School Meals Program. This means all students can get one breakfast and one lunch free of charge each day. The free breakfast and lunch meal will only be available in the cafeteria serving lines. Students are able to purchase a second entree for a charge. Breakfast and Lunch Ala Carte items are also available for purchase; however, the Ala Carte menu has changed due to federal and state regulations.

Application for Educational Benefits (Free/Reduced Lunch Application)

You can now apply online for Educational Benefits using Infinite Campus.

You can pay your lunch account through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Log in and choose "Payments" on the left side to put money in your account. Contact the administrative office at your child's school to get your login information!

Civil Rights Statement

Standard/Full Civil Rights Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or, (3) email:, This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


These forms must be filled out annually.

English Application

Spanish Application

Stearns County Food Resources


Director of Food Service